10 oz Frozen, Chopped Spinach, well drained and thawed.
1/4 c. Minced Onions
8 Hardcooked Eggs, sliced 1/4 in. thick
1 c. Swiss or Jarlesberg cheese
2/3 c. Cream of Mushroom
2/3 c. Sour Cream
2 Tbsp. Butter
1/2 c. Crushed Herb Seasoned Stuffing Mix (or seasoned croutons)
1/4 c. Grated Parmesan Cheese
Paprika to Taste
Preheat Oven to 350º
1. In bottom of lightly buttered casserole dish, spread drained spinach evenly.
2. Sprinkle onions on top evenly, and layer on egg slices.
3. In small bowl, combine cheese, cream of mushroom, and sour cream.
4. Mix and spread over eggs.
5. In small pan, melt butter, and add stuffing until coated and combined.
6. Pour over eggs, and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
7. Top with paprika.
8. Bake uncovered for 35-45 minutes until lightly browned on top, and bubbly.