1. Boil potato in unsalted water. Brain water. Mash thoroughly in mixing bowl. Add 2 cups (approx) icing sugar and mix
2. The heat of the potato will melt the sugar. Add peppermint flavoring and continue to add icing sugar (approx 1 kg in 1
cup amounts) until you can form a ball in your hand without it being sticky. Sample to see if flavor is strong enough
3. Roll balls (tsp size). Place on waxed paper on cookie sheets. Press gently to flatten to 1/4 inch
4. Keep mixture covered with plastic wrap to slow to drying. Refrigerate overnight, if possible, with waxed paper
1. Melt baker's chocolate, Jersey Milk bars, and shavings of paraffin wax (if using)
2. Dip wafers in chocolate using a fork. Let excess chocolate drain off. Place on waxed paper
3. Refrigerate several hours. Store in closed containers, using waxed paper to separate.