¼ cup balsamic vinegar
6 tablespoons honey
2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried thyme
¾ teaspoon dried rosemary
½ teaspoon red chili flakes
¾ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
2 pounds chicken breasts (4 each), trimmed
1½ pounds baby red potatoes, quartered
1 pint cherry tomatoes
1 pound green beans, trimmed
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar, honey, a tablespoon of olive oil, garlic, thyme,
rosemary, chili flakes, salt and pepper. Stir well to mix.
3. Place the chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over the top. Seal and toss
the chicken to evenly coat. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
4. While the chicken marinates, place the potatoes and cherry tomatoes on a sheet pan. Drizzle with the
remaining olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and stir to coat. If you don’t like your green beans on the
crunchy side, add them also.
5. Remove the sheet pan from the oven and toss the green beans with the potatoes and tomatoes.
6. Remove the marinated chicken breasts from the plastic bag, reserving the remaining marinade in the
bag. Place the marinated chicken, evenly spaced, on top of the vegetables. Pour the marinade from the
bag over the top of the chicken and vegetables.
7. Return the sheet pan to the oven. Bake for 30-40 minutes, periodically basting the chicken breasts with
the pan juices, until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
8. Allow the chicken to rest for 5 to 10 minutes. Spoon the pan juices over the top of each chicken breast