1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Brown ground beef, Drain any grease
3. Sautee Onion in a separate pan, and add to cooked ground meat
4. If using fresh bacon, cook strips, crumble, and add to ground meat
5. Add cream cheese, ketchup, barbecue sauce, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Stir over low heat until cream cheese is melted. Allow to cool.
6. Roll each biscuit out very thin. Place 2 tablespoons beef mixture on each biscuit and add 1 square of cheese. Wrap the biscuit around the beef/cheese and tightly seal the edges.
7. Place biscuits on a parchment lined pan seam side down. Brush with egg white and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
8. Put them in the oven and turn down the heat to 350 degrees. Bake 13-16 minutes or until lightly browned.