1. Heat large skillet over medium-high heat; crumble pork into skillet.
2. Add onion, garlic, and red pepper flakes; cook stirring frequently until pork is no longer pink, about 7 minutes.
3. Drain off any fat.
4. Add butter, salt and pepper to pork; cook stirring often until butter melts.
5. Sprinkle flour over the top; cook stirring often for 5 minutes.
6. Stir in sage and thyme.
7. Slowly stir in milk ½ cup at a time, adding more milk as mixture thickens; cook stirring often for 5 minutes.
8. Taste and adjust seasonings.
9. Just before serving, add parsley and additional milk if needed (gravy will thicken quickly upon standing.)
Makes about 8 cups