1. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the Instant pot.
2. Add broth and sprinkle with garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
3. Place lid on the Instant Pot and turn the valve to seal.
4. Select Manual, high pressure and set the timer for 8 minutes. (The pressure cooker will take about 10 minutes to build pressure and begin counting down)
5. Once the cook time is over, turn the Instant Pot off and let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then do a quick release and open the lid
6. Remove the chicken breasts and place on a cutting board or serving plate.
7. Turn the instant pot to saute
8. Stir together cream, red peppers, corn starch, and pesto and add to the pot.
9. Whisk and cook for 3-4 minutes until thickened.
10. Add the chicken back to the sauce and serve with the sauce over the top