NOTE: I made a handwritten note that says that the full recipe will overflow the pan, and to only make 3/4 of the recipe. I would suggest either making 3/4 of the recipe (3/4 of the ingredients listed above), or using a larger pan than 9".
Preheat oven to 350º.
1. Melt butter for crust.
2. Crush graham crackers in zip-lock bag.
3. Mix melted butter, sugar, and crushed graham crackers.
4. Line 9" square pan with aluminum foil. Allow extra foil around all sides to be turned up later.
5. Press crust mixture on sides of lined pan. Note that there may be more crust than pan.
1. Add all cake ingredients to mixing bowl. Add a few drops of lemon juice if desired.
2. Mix on medium speed for 30 minutes.
3. Pour mixture into lined/crusted pan.
4. Bake at 350º for 35 minutes.
5. While cake is baking, prepare the topping.
1. Mix topping ingredients in a bowl.
2. After cake is finished baking, remove from oven and increase oven temperature to 450º.
3. Turn foil up to prevent spilling.
4. Immediately spread topping evenly across cake.
5. Return to 450º oven for 7 minutes.
6. Cool then refrigerate.
Cake can be frozen.