1. Preheat oven to 375*
2. Roll Mighty Spark's Bruschetta Ground Chicken into ~1" balls. Set aside for later steps.
3. In an oven-safe skillet, heat olive oil, garlic, and fresh thyme until fragrant. We recommend tossing the springs of
thyme in whole- they impart great flavor and you can pick the sprigs out just before serving, this saves time on
the finicky step of de-leaf-ing the herb.
4. Add in whipping cream, broth, parmesan, and sun-dried tomatoes. Stir well, bringing to a simmer. Once the
sauce is to a simmer, give it a try and salt to taste. Turn off heat.
5. Place raw meatballs in the skillet, don't worry if they touch, they'll come apart easily once cooked. Place skillet in
oven and cook for 20 mins or until meatball temperature is 165*.
6. Serve with fresh parmesan. This dish goes great over pasta/zoodles, paired with mashed potatoes/cauliflower,
or as an appetizer!