1. Preheat oven to 350º and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, eggs, and oil until combined and smooth. I using pecans, stir in by hand.
3. Scoop out dough balls and place them on the cookie sheet about 2 inches apart from each other.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before transferring cookies to a wire cooling rack.
1. Using a medium saucepan, combine the butter, cocoa powder, and whole milk over medium heat.
2. Whisk together until combined and smooth.
3. Remove from the heat and slowly whisk in the powdered sugar until smooth.
4. Place a cookie sheet under the wire rack to catch excess chocolate.
5. Scoop out a spoonful of icing and pour over the cookies.
6. Allow the icing to harden before enjoying.