• 7 eggs, hardboiled and peeled *see Instant Pot recipe above for cooking eggs
• 3 tbsp mayonnaise
• 3 tsp chives, diced
• 1 tsp brown mustard
• 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
• salt/pepper to taste
• paprika to sprinkle on top
• Chupacabra/Slap Ya Mama for an added kick
• 4 tbsp cooked bacon, crumbled *jalapeno bacon is best in this
1. Set smoker to 180 degrees and allow to preheat for about 15 minutes.
2. Place hardboiled/peeled eggs directly onto the smoker rack and allow to smoke for about 30 minutes.
3. Remove eggs and cool.
4. Slice the eggs lengthwise and remove the yellow yolk.
5. Place the yolks into a Ziploc bag.
6. Add the mayonnaise, chives, brown mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper to the bag.
7. Zip the bag closed and combine the ingredients using your hands to squeeze the bag until combined.
8. Cut the corner of the bag and pipe the filling evenly into the sliced, hardboiled egg whites.
9. Sprinkle the crumbled bacon, Slap Ya Mama/Chupacabra, and Paprika on top.
10. Chill until serving! Enjoy!