1. Whisk together the flour, spices, soda and salt. Set aside
2. Using a mixer, mix the oil, molasses and brown sugar together. Then, using the same wet bowl, mix in the eggs, one at a time.
3. Next slowly stir in your bowl of flour mixture into the mixer bowl of wet ingredients
4.. The dough will still be quite sticky. Place the dough onto a heavily floured surface and with floured hands, work in more flour with your hands until the dough is no longer sticky.
5. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
6. Preheat oven to 350˚ F. On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough 1/4 inch thick and cut out! Bake for 8 minutes on un-greased cookie sheets until “cracked.”
7. Let cool for 2 minutes before removing.
8. After cooled you can ice and decorate