1. Preheat oven to 375º. Spray 15" x 10" baking pan. Line with parchment paper,
then spray a little more and lightly flour the parchment paper.
2. Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, the spices and salt into a large bowl. Set aside.
3. Beat the eggs and sugar together with mixer. Beat on high speed for 5 minutes.
4. Beat in the vanilla and pumpkin puree.
5. Using a spatula, gently fold in the flour mixture.
6. Pour the batter into pan, evenly spreading with a spatula.
7. Bake 13 - 15 minutes or when cake lightly pressed springs back.
8. Sprinkle a dish towel with 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar.
9. Immediately invert the cake onto the clean dish towel. Remove parchment paper.
10. Roll the cake up with the towel, while it is stall hot and pliable. Place on wire rack to cool.
1. Beat the cream cheese, yogurt, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Add the sugar and beat until smooth. Fold in walnuts if desired.
3. Refrigerate at least one hour.
1. Unroll the pumpkin roll, spread with the filling, then re-roll. Transfer to serving platter.
2. Cover and chill in refrigerator a few hours or overnight.
3. Just before serving, lightly dust with confectioners' sugar.