1. Slightly warm milk.
2. Dissolve yeast in warm water, mix in eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, butter, salt, raisins, cooled milk.
3. Add flour gradually to make a stiff dough (not too stiff or too soft).
4. Knead dough on lightly floured board a few minutes until smooth.
5. Let rise in a warm place, in a buttered bowl until double ( maybe 1-2 hours).
6. Roll out on lightly floured board into a rectangle about 1/2 inch thick.
7. Rub 2 T milk over dough. Mix 1 cup sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over dough.
8. Roll up VERY tightly the long way. Should be about 3 inches diameter.
9. Cut in thirds, tuck in ends and pinch bottom together.
10. Place in 3 9x5 loaf pans well greased. Let rise about i hour til doubled.
11. Bake in preheated oven at 350º for 45 minutes until lightly browned and sounding hollow.
12. Remove from oven and brush with melted butter.
13. After 20 minutes, lay on sides and remove from pans.