½ c. chicken or vegetable broth
3 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
1-2 tsp. Sriracha chili sauce, plus more for serving, if desired
1½ tbsp. honey
3 tbsp. soy sauce
1½ tbsp. minced fresh ginger
3 cloves garlic, minced
8 oz. linguine noodles
1 bunch chopped green onions
½ c. cilantro, chopped
2 limes, cut into quarters
¼ c. peanuts, finely chopped
Optional: Shrimp or grilled, sliced chicken or steak (about 8-10 oz.)
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. While the water is coming to a boil, chop the ginger, garlic, green onions, cilantro, lime, and nuts. Add pasta to the boiling water and cook according to package directions.
3. While the noodles are cooking, combine the broth, peanut butter, Sriracha, honey, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic in a small saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat until the peanut butter melts and the ingredients are combined.
4. When the noodles are done, drain and place in a large bowl.
5. Add the peanut butter sauce and toss to combine.
6. Divide the noodles evenly among individual serving bowls then top with meat (if desired), chopped green onions, cilantro, lime wedges, and peanuts.
7. Squeeze lime wedges over noodles and, if desired, add an additional squeeze or two of Sriracha sauce.