1. Lightly season the chicken tenders with salt and pepper.
2. Crack the egg in a bowl. Add the milk, salt and pepper and whisk it well.
3. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and 1 teaspoon of paprika. Mix it well.
4. In another shallow bowl combine the panko breadcrumbs, salt and pepper, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and 1 teaspoon of paprika. Mix it well.
5. Take a chicken tender. Dredge it in the all-purpose flour mix. Shake off the excess. Dip it in the egg mix. And then coat it completely with the panko breadcrumb mix. Keep it aside on a wire rack.
6. Repeat with all the chicken tenders.
7. Place few slices in the lightly greased air fryer basket, in a single layer. Lightly spray the crumb coated tenders.
8. Air fry at 370 F for 14 minutes, flipping at the halfway mark (at 7 minutes).
9. Repeat with all the prepared chicken tenders.
10. Serve hot with ketchup or ranch.