FOR THE COOKIES:
1. In a double boiler, melt the butter and chocolate, stirring frequently. Once melted, set aside to cool
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
3. In a standing mixer, beat the sugar, eggs and vanilla on low speed until combined.
4. Add the cooled chocolate and mix until combined
5. Gradually add in the flour ingredients and mix until combined
6. Scoop the dough (Will be brownie like texture) into a bowl and cover with foil and place into the fridge for 4 hours.
7. Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
8. Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop some batter into your hands and roll in
to a ball
9. Place cookies about 2 inches apart
10. Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes
11. While cookies are baking, cut the marshmallows in half
12. Once cookies are baked, place a marshmallow into the center of the cookies and lightly press down
13. Place cookies back into the oven for another 2-3 minutes
14. Place a wire rack over another cookie sheet to allow the icing to drip off
15. Once cookies are done baking let cool for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack while you make the icing
FOR THE ICING:
1. Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix until combined
2. If the icing is still to thick, add about 3 tbsp of hot water to it to thin it out
3. Using a spoon, spoon some icing onto the marshmallow on the cookie
4. Repeat step number 3 onto a few more cookies
5. Sprinkle a little bit of sprinkles onto the cookies
6. Repeat the last two steps onto the remaining cookies. Remember to only put icing onto a few cookies at a time because the icing will dry fast.