1. In a small pot, add water and bring to a boil.
2. Add rice and reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
a. If using electric stove, just turn off heat close the lid and DONT touch for 30 minutes.
3. Once rice is fully cut the butter into 4 pieces and put on rice.
4. Let sit for 5 minutes, with the top on, then stir until incorporated.
5. In a small saucepan, boil carrots in water about 3 to 5 minutes.
6. Cook peas according to the packaging.
7. Heat large sauce pan (wok if you have it) over high heat.
8. Pour in oil, and sesame oil, then add onion.
9. Cook about 1 minute, stirring constantly.
10. Add peas and incorporate together
11. Crack in eggs, stirring quickly to scramble eggs with vegetables.
12. Stir in cooked rice and mix.
13. Add soy sauce to rice.
14. Cook for an addition 1 minute
15. Once fully cooked, add the rice back to the original small pot and let sit for 5 minutes.