- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease and flour a 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Sprinkle a thin, cotton kitchen towel with powdered sugar.
- Beat eggs on high speed for 5 minutes. Gradually add in sugar. Stir in pumpkin and lemon juice.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt. Fold in pumpkin mixture. Spread in pan. Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until top of cake springs back when touched. Immediately loosen and turn cake onto prepared towel. Roll up cake and towel together, starting with narrow end. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, butter and vanilla extract in small bowl until smooth.
- Carefully unroll cake. Spread cream cheese mixture over cake. Reroll cake. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.