- stir dry ingredients together
- add egg, milk and vanilla flavoring
- beat with mixer for 1 minute
- add oil and beat with mixer an additional 1 minute
- in a skillet, heat oil
- once oil has reached 350º, use a cookie scoop to scoop up batter and drop them into the hot oil. Be careful when dropping the batter, do it from just above the oil so you minimize splashing! Hot oil is no joke and it hurts like crazy if you get burnt!
- Add about 8 donut holes to the oil in one batch, and fry about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove fried donuts to prepared cooling rack/baking sheet.
Sugar glaze instructions:
Add about a cup of granulated sugar to a shallow bowl. When you take the fried donut holes out of the oil, add them to the sugar bowl and toss to coat them in sugar. Transfer to cooling rack to cool down.