1. Combine the warm water and yeast in a large bowl. Let the mixture stand about 5 minutes.
2. Stir in butter, sugar, eggs and salt. Beat in flour, 1 cup at a time, until dough is flour may not be needed). Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or up to 4 days.
3. When ready to bake
4. Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking pan. Turn the chilled dough out onto a lightly floured surface and separate into 24 equal-size pieces. Roll each piece into a smooth round ball; place balls in prepared pan. Cover and let dough balls rise until doubled in volume, about 1 hour
5. Preheat over to 375. Bake until rolls are golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Brush with
butter, if desired. Break rolls apart to serve.
6. Helpful hints, in this recipe do not use quick rising dry yeast, since it is designed to raise quickly.
This dough requires no kneading and can be made up to 4 days ahead. Just take it out of