1/4 cup olive oil
2 Tbsp lemon juice
2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 tsp dried oregano leaves
1 tsp dried basil leaves
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
16 oz boneless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch chunks
6 cups romaine lettuce
1 cup chopped English cucumber
1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup sliced red onions
1/3 cup pitted sliced black olives
1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. In a sealable container, such as a mason jar, add the olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, garlic, oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Whisk, or seal the container and shake until well combined.
2. Place the chicken pieces in a shallow dish. Pour 1/4 cup of the vinaigrette on the chicken. Cover the chicken and place in refrigerator to marinate for a minimum of 1 hour and up to 4 hrs. Cover unused vinaigrette to top the salad later.
3. Place a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken ( and any excess marinade) to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 6-7 minutes. until the chicken is cooked through. (internal temp of 165 degree). Let the chicken cool for 5 minutes
4. Add the lettuce to a large serving bowl. Top the lettuce with the cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, olives, feta and cooled chicken.
5. Serve with reserved dressing.