1. Preheat oven to 400º. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, cloves, ginger, nutmeg, baking soda and salt.
3. Grate frozen butter using a food processor or hand grater. Using your finger work the butter into the dry ingredients until it resembles coarse crumbs.
4. In a large glass measuring cup or bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, milk, egg and vanilla. Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir using a rubber spatula until a soft dough forms.
5.Working on a lightly floured surface, knead the dough 3-4 times until it comes together. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough into a 10x7 inch rectangle, about 1 inch thick. Using a large knife or pizza cutter, cut the rectangle in half lengthwise, then cut into 2 even pieces crosswise, making four rectangles. Then cut each rectangle into two triangles, making 8 triangles.
6. Place scones onto prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center come out clean,
7 To make the glaze, combine confectioners' sugar and milk. Whisk until smooth. If the glaze is too thick, add more milk as needed; set aside. To make the spiced glaze, combine confectioners' sugar, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg and milk. Whisk until smooth; se aside.
8. When the scones are done, cool for 10 minutes and spoon the glaze on each scone before drizzling with the spiced glaze.
9. Allow glazes to set before serving.