Preheat oven to 400º F
1. Make crunch topping by combining all ingredients. Set aside.
2. Mix flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, combine egg, oil, milk and orange rind. Whisk together well.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry, stirring just enough to moisten.
5. Spoon into greased muffin tins (I use mini tins) filling ⅔ full. Spoon crunch topping over batter.
6. Bake 12-15 minutes (18-20 minutes if you make large muffins) until brown.
7. Prepare glaze while muffins are baking. Drizzle glaze over muffins while still warm.
These muffins are a family favorite!!