1½ c. all-purpose flour
1½ tsp. baking powder
1½ tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. kosher salt
1½ sticks butter, at room temperature
¾ c. granulated sugar
¾ c. packed light brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp. vanilla ext
¾-1 tsp. peppermint extract
1 c. rolled oats
1 c. chopped chocolate covered mint thins (Andes mints)
¾ c. sweetened shredded coconut
¾ c. broken pretzel sticks
½ c. white chocolate chips
½ c. mixed red and green candy-coated milk chocolate candies (M&Ms, Hershey)
1. Preheat oven to 350º. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
3. In a separate large bowl, using a handheld mixer, beat together the butter and sugars on medium speed until smooth and fluffy, about 2 minutes. With the mixer on medium speed, add the eggs one at a time, making sure each is incorporated before adding the next. Beat in vanilla and peppermint extract.
4. Add the flour mixture, followed by the oats, mint thins, coconut, pretzels, chocolate chips, and milk chocolate candies and stir with a rubber spatula until everything is combined evenly.
5. Using a 1 1/2 oz. ice cream scoop or 2 Tbs, portion and roll the dough into 24 balls. Arrange 8 on each prepared baking sheet, spacing them 2 inches apart. Press on the balls to flatten them slightly. Bake the cookies one sheet at a time, turning the baking sheet halfway through, until golden brown and set, about 15 minutes total.
6. Let the cookies cool on a baking sheet for 1 minute, then transfer to a wire rack to cool for 20 minutes more before serving.