5 cups of oats
3 cups of any combo of seeds/nuts. I use almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and coconut.
½ cup honey
6 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp cloves
½ tsp ground ginger
½ tsp. salt
1. Preheat the oven to 275º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine oats, nuts, and seeds in a large bowl.
3. In a microwave-safe bowl combine honey and oil and heat for 30-second intervals until
melted. Stir in vanilla, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and salt.
4. Pour over the nut/seed mixture and mix well. Spread mixture onto a prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for about 45 minutes or until golden brown. Stir every 15 minutes to keep granola
at the edges of the pan from burning. Watch carefully. Once the granola is a nice golden
brown, remove it from oven and allow to cool.