2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 stick (½ cup) butter, melted; ¾ cup butter, softened; 1 tablespoon butter
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup toffee bits (½ cup for fudge layer; ½ cup for cookie layer)
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ¼ cups brown sugar
1 ¾ cups flour
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350º and lightly spray 13X9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and press into bottom of pan.
3. Fudge layer: Combine sweetened condensed milk, semi-sweet chocolate chips, 1 tablespoon butter and microwave for 1 minute @ 50% power. Stir. Microwave for another minute and continue until mixture is smooth and melted. Spread onto graham cracker crust. Top with ½ cup toffee bits.
4. Cookie layer: Beat together softened butter milk, vanilla, and brown sugar. Add egg and mix well. Stir in flour, salt, and baking soda. Stir in milk chocolate chips. Dollop cookie mixture over the fudge layer and spread evenly. Top with remaining ½ cup toffee bits.
5. Bake 30-35 minutes until just golden brown--do not over bake. Cool completely and cut into squares.