1. Heat a pan and add a little olive oil
2. Stir in garlic, onion, cayenne & ginger and cook until the onions are translucent.
3. Stir in nutmeg turmeric, mace, garam masala
4. In another pan heat up some olive oil and put in the lamb cubes.
5. After one side of the lamb is brown add the the ground coriander
6. add the onion mixture from the other pan To the lamb
7. add the tomatoes and salt
8 Mix in the cornstarch paste, yogurt and water, bring to a boil and stir until thickened.
9. reduce the heat, cover and let cook for 1 hour
10 uncover and cook for 30 minutes more
11 sprinkle the fresh cilantro over the mixture and serve over rice