1. Follow package instructions to cook Quinoa.
2. Let Quinoa cool.
3. Prep the ingredients that need to be chopped.
4. Combine Quinoa with the cherries, parsley, almonds, red onion and dill in a large bowl.
5. Salt & paper to taste.
1. Zest the lemon.
2. In a jar with a lid, combine the extra virgin olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice and minced garlic + salt & pepper to taste.
3. Shake the dressing to combine.
4. Add to the salad components and gently combine.
5. Season to taste.
1. Transfer to a serving bowl.
2. Garnish with Feta and a drizzle of olive oil.