1 lb of spaghetti or your favorite pasta of choice
1 ½ lbs of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (or 1 pound boneless chicken, chopped)
1 ½ T olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 t paprika
1 T fresh parsley
Black pepper to taste
For the Sauce
• ½ c of Hellmans mayonnaise
• ½ c Thai sweet chili sauce (in the asian isle)
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 T of lime juice
• ¼ tsp of crushed red pepper flakes
• ½ T onion powder
1. In a large bowl, mix all 'sauce' ingredients together then set aside.
2. Cook pasta, drain.
3. Place the uncooked shrimp OR chicken in a medium bowl, add the paprika, 3 cloves of garlic, pepper
4. In a large skillet, on medium high heat, add the coated uncooked shrimp OR chicken.
5. Stir constantly while cooking until no longer pink- about 10 minutes
6. Remove from heat and set aside.
7. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, shrimp/chicken and sauce mixture and toss WELL.