1. Mix cream cheese, 2 tbsp of sugar, and cinnamon until smooth. Chill for 20 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 200º.
3. Arrange the bread on a baking sheet and bake until slightly dry (about 15 minutes).
4. Spread cream cheese mixture over the toasted bread leaving ½ inch boarder from the edge.
5. Lightly press the remaining slices on top of the the slices with cream cheese.
6. Melt 2 tbsp of butter and mix with milk, egg, vanilla, salt and remaining 2 tbsp of sugar.
7. Slowly stir in flower to the mixture.
8. Soak sandwiches in the batter(1 minute per side).
9. Cook on the stove top until golden brown.