* Grease casserole dish with butter
* Fry bacon
* In a mixing bowl- mix eggs, salt, pepper, paprika and milk
* In another bowl- mix cheeses together
* In casserole dish- spread; ˝ cut bagels, ˝ bacon, ˝ cheese, then repeat ˝ bagels, ˝ bacon, ˝ cheese; keep some cheese for top.
* Ladle the egg mixture over the bagels, bacon, and cheese.
* Top with cheese; and cut pieces of butter on top.
* Cover with saran wrap over night in the fridge
* Cook uncover 350°; 45min-1hr, use toothpick to check center...