For pizza crust
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp active dry yeast
3 tbsp olive oil, divided
1 1/4 to 1 1/2 c warm water (120º to 130º)
2 tbsp olive oil
10 c beet greens, coarsely chopped
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
3/4 c prepared pesto
3/4 c shredded Italian cheese blend
1/2 c crumbled feta cheese
2 medium heirloom tomatoes, thinly sliced
1/4 c fresh basil leaves, chopped
1. Place flour, salt and yeast in a food processor; pulse until blended. While processing, add t tbsp oil and enough water in a steady stream for dough to form a ball. Turn the dough onto a floured surface, knead until smooth and elastic, 6-8 mins,
2. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place until almost doubled, about 1 1/2 hrs.
3. Punch down dough. On a lightly floured surface, divide dough into 2 portions. Press or roll each portion into a 10 inch circles; place each on a 12x12 in piece of greased foil. Brush top with remaining 1 tbsp oil. Cover with plastic wrap; let rest 10 mins.
4. In a 6 qt stockpot heat the oil over medium high heat. Add beet greens; cook and stir until tender, 3-5 mins. Add minced garlic, cook 30 secs longer. Remove from heat; stir in the balsamic vinegar.
5. Carefully invert pizza crusts onto oiled rac; remove foil. Grill covered over medium heat until the bottoms are lightly browned, 3-5 mins. Turn, grill until second side begins to brown, 1-2 mins.
6. Remove from grill. Spread with pesto, top with beet greens, cheeses and tomatoes. Return pizzas to grill. Cook, covered, over medium heat until cheese is melted, 2-4 mins. Sprinkle with basil.