1. In large bowl, add warm water, sugar, oil or margarine and salt.
2. Add 4-5 cups flour and yeast and stir until well mixed. Will still be lumpy.
3. Add more flour but only one cup at a time. Stir after each addition..
4. Add flour until it is too hard to stir. Dump out onto floured surface and knead to mix adding small amounts of flour until dough is no longer sticky and makes a smooth ball. This will take 5- 10 minutes of kneading.
5. Grease top of ball and put into large greased bowl.. cover with tea towel.
Let rise until doubled in size.
6. Punch dough down and form into loaves, buns, cinnamon buns or pizza dough.
7. Let rise again until almost double and then bake in 350’F oven.
8. Loaves will take about 25-30 minutes.
Buns about 12-14 minutes.
9. Remove from pan and put on wire racks to cool.