1. Preheat oven to 350º
2. In 12 inch skillet, cook sausage, onion and bell peppers over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes or until sausage is browned, set aside, reserving sausage fat.
3. Place frozen hash browns in skillet with sausage fat and cook until no longer frozen, browning slightly.
4. Combine hash browns and sausage in a 9x13 baking pan, top with cheese
5. In large bowl, beat eggs, milk, sour cream, salt and pepper, garlic powder and onion powder with whisk until mixed well.
6. Pour egg mixture over the hash brown mixture in baking dish and cover.
( You may cover and refrigerate for use in morning)
3. Bake covered for 45 minutes, then uncover and bake additional 15 minutes or until center is just set.