1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Lightly coat large baking sheet with spray. Set aside.
3. Combine almond flour, salt, and baking soda in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
4. Combine maple syrup, oil, and extract in a small bowl; mix well.
5. Add maple syrup mixture to almond flour mixture. Add milk slowly; mixing to break up clumps of dough. Form dough into a ball with clean hands. Place on parchment paper. Roll into a 7-inch long log. Freeze for 50 to 60 minutes, or until firm.
6. Cut log into twelve slices. Spread slices out on prepared baking sheet.
7. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until set.
8. Cool for 10 minutes on baking sheet. Loosen with metal spatula, remove from sheets and cool completely on a wire rack (or on parchment paper).