1. Powder sweetener.
2. Combine cocoa, sweetener, and vanilla in bowl.
3. Melt oil.
4. Combine all ingredients.
5. Mix until smooth.
6. Pour small amount in the bottom of 30-40 mini cupcake papers
Freeze to set.
While waiting to set, make filling below:
7. Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature to soften.
8. Combine PB2 and cocoa with water.
9. Powder sweetener using a coffee or spice grinder.
10. Combine all ingredients into bowl. Using a mixer, mix until very smooth.
Remove chocolate cups from the freezer in small batches.
After putting the cheesecake mix in a ziplock bag, clip a corner tip as to be able to pipe the mixture into each cup..