1 Tbsp. soy oil
8 green onions, chopped
1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
1- 48 oz jar spaghetti sauce
½ package (10.5 oz) low-fat firm silken tofu
1- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and drained
1- 8 oz package un-cooked lasagna noodles
¼ tsp. pepper
½ tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. oregano
1- 8 oz package low fat shredded Mozzerella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray 9x13-inch baking pan with non-stick vegetable oil. Saute green onions and mushrooms in soy oil.
2. Add spaghetti sauce. Set aside.
3. Combine tofu, spinach, egg and seasonings and mix well.
4. In baking dish, begin with bottom layer of spaghetti sauce mixture, followed by uncooked noodles, tofu mixture, noodles, and top with remaining sauce.
5. Bake for 45 minutes, cover with aluminum foil. Top with cheese and bake 15 minutes more. Allow to stand 10 minutes before serving.
OPTION: layer one 16-ounce packages of frozen vegetable medley between layers of lasagna
noodles or saute 1½ cups fresh vegetable combination.