Pat the chicken dry.
1. Make the spice rub by combining the paprika, garlic, cumin, gi8nger, cinnamon, coriander and saffron, sea salt and pepper.
2. Coat the chicken on all sides with the blend
3. Set the IP to "Saute" and add oil, ghee or lard.
4. Brown the drumsticks on all sides.
5. Add the broth to the pot.
6. Press Cancel. Close pot and valve then set to "Manual" for 10 minutes
7. When the time has finished, turn off the pot and open valve to release the steam
8. Remove the chicken from the pot.
9. Set pot to "saute" again & whisk together the honey, molasses, lemon juice and zest.
10. Reduce the liquid to a thick sauce (5-10 minutes). Coat the chicken with the sauce.