1. Preheat oven to 400º.
2. In saucepan mix together peanut butter, oil, butter and water. Bring to boil. Cool.
3. Add flour, sugar and soda to peanut butter mixture. Mix well.
4. Stir in eggs, milk and vanilla. Pour into greased 9x13 pan.
5. Bake 20 minutes or until set in center.
1. Heat together butter, peanut butter and milk.
2. Beat in powdered sugar gradually till it reaches the consistency you like. *This frosting will set up some
as it cools so you will want to make it a little softer than you want it to finish up. Spread immediately
onto warm cake.
**You can cut this recipe in half and bake in an 8x8 or 9x9 pan. Use 2 eggs.