1. Wrap chicken breast individually in foil. Bake at 350° F until no longer pink and juices run clear. Cut into chunks of your size preference.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions.
3. Melt butter for sauce while pasta is cooking over medium/low heat.
4. When your butter is melted, add the 2 tablespoons of cream cheese and whisk it around the pan until fully incorporated and melted. Whisking constantly, slowly add heavy cream.
5. Add in the garlic powder, parsley and a pinch or three of salt & pepper and continue to whisk gently.
6. Bring to a simmer and simmer uncovered for 25 minutes. If you need to reduce your heat, do so. Do not allow it to come to a rolling boil. Whisk often to avoid burning.
7. Remove from heat and quickly stir in grated Parmesan cheese.
8. Taste and adjust seasonings. Once they are to your liking, set aside to allow the sauce to thicken as it cools.