1. Prehaeat oven to 400 degrees F and line or oil a baking sheet
2. Poke some holes in the squash , place on a baking sheet and bake for an hour, turning halfway through. 3. Remove from oven and cool until cool to touch. Leave oven on 400 F
4. Grease or oil 2 muffin pans.
5. While squash is cooling, combine tomato sauce, garlic powder, italian seasonings, and oregano. Mix together.
6. Slice the squash in half and using a fork scrape noodles into a large bowl.
7. Add the beaten egg or eggs to the squash noodles and stir together
8. Place the squash noodle mixture into muffin cups and make a well in the centre of each one with a spoon
10. Add a pepperoni slice to each well, and sprinkle each with grated mozzarella cheese
11 Sprinkle with the chopped basil, and bake at 400F for 25 minutes or until set.