1. Microwave coconut in uncovered round covered baker on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 30 seconds. Spread it over a piece of parchment paper to cool.
2. Brush same baker with oil. Coarsely chop pecans using food chopper.
3. Mix pecans, half of the coconut, and 1 cup sweetened condensed milk in small batter bowl until blended.
4. Mix cake mix, sour cream remaining condensed milk and egg in classic batter bowl until blended. Pour batter into baker.
5. Pour coconut mixture evenly over batter.
6. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 3-5 minutes or until center of cake looks moist (but not wet). Cover baker and let stand 5 minutes.
7. Microwave chocolate in uncovered 1-cup prep bowl on HIGH 45-60 seconds or until almost melted. Stir until smooth.
8. Pour melted chocolate into resealable plastic bag; trim corner. Sprinkle cake with remaining coconut. Drizzle with chocolate.
Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional info: 390 calories, 15g fat, 59g carbs, 2g fiber, 7g protein