1 Can (10 oz.) Red Enchilada Sauce
1 Can (14.5 oz.) Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
1 Can (15 oz.) Chili Beans in Mild Chili Sauce
1 Can (15 oz.) Black Beans (drained and rinsed)
1 Can (15 oz.) Corn (drained) optional
3 or 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (about 2 lbs.)
2 Cups Chicken Stock
1 Package (8 oz.) Cream Cheese (very soft)
1/2 Tsp. Ground Cumin
3/4 Tsp. Paprika
1 Tsp. Seasoned Salt
1 1/2 Tbsp. Chili Powder
Sour Cream, Freshly Grated cheddar cheese, Avocado, Fresh Lime and Fresh Cilantro
1. In a large crockpot add the enchilada sauce, undrained tomatoes, undrained chili beans, drained and rinsed black beans, drained corn, and uncooked chicken breasts.
2. Add the chicken broth and all of the seasonings. Stir well.
3. Cover and place on low 4-5 hours (or until chicken will shred easily).
4 Remove the chicken from the crockpot and shred in another bowl using two forks.
5. Meanwhile, cube the cream cheese into small cubes (it should be very softened) and put them in the crockpot. Stir well and cover. Change temperature to high. Let it sit for a few minutes and then using a large whisk, briskly whisk the cream cheese to melt.
6. Add the shredded chicken back into the crockpot. Stir and cover. Cook on high until all the cream cheese is completely melted. Stir.
7. Serve with sour cream, cheddar cheese, avocado, and fres cilantro as desired.