• Preheat oven to 250°.
• With Pam, spray a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan, a large spoon and a 2 qt saucepan.
• In the 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan with Crispix, pretzels, and pecans. Set aside.
• In the saucepan, over MEDIUM heat, combine butter, sugar and honey.
• Bring mixture to a boil for 5 minutes. Do not stir!
• Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
• Pour syrup over cereal mixture, stirring until well coated.
• Bake about 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
• Cover cookie sheets with wax paper. Let warm cereal mixture cool on cookie sheets.
• Store in airtight containers.