• Preheat oven to 250°.
• In large mixing bowl, combine pretzels, crackers, and peanuts.
• In a large saucepan, combine sugar, butter and corn syrup. Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil for 5
• Remove from heat; sir in vanilla and baking soda (mixture will foam.)
• Pour over pretzel mixture and stir until coated.
• Pour into a greased jelly roll pan. ( A shallow cookie sheet with sides.)
• Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes.
• After baking, place on waxed paper on the counter top. Break apart while warm.
• Toss M & M’s and candy corn into mixture.
• Cool completely!
• Store in airtight containers.
Yields: 16 Cups