16 oz red, green and white curly pasta
4 Tb vegetable oil
3 Tb lemon juice
1 Tb Lawry’s seasoning salt
1 Tb Morton’s Nature Seasoning salt
1½ C mayonnaise
¾ C red onion
¾ C green bell pepper
1 (4 oz) can chopped black olives, drained
4 oz diced pimento, drained
2 C chopped celery
1 lb. cheddar chunks
• Bring large Dutch oven of water of a coil. Cook pasta for 10 minutes.
• Drain pasta.
• Combine the following seasonings and pour over pasta. Allow to marinate over night. ( vegetable oil, lemon juice,
Lawry’s salt, Morton’s Nature seasonings salt)
• Cut up onion, bell pepper, celery and cheese in small pieces.
• Combine all other ingredients including mayonnaise.
• Mix all ingredients with marinated pasta.