2 (3 oz) boxes grape Jell-O
2 C hot water
1 can blueberry pie filling
1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
1 small jar maraschino cherries, with stems
½ C chopped nuts
8 oz cream cheese, softened
½ C sugar
1 C sour cream
1 tsp vanilla
1½ C cool whip
• In large microwave safe bowl, heat water and dissolve Jell-O.
• Add DRAINED pineapple and blueberry pie filling.
• Place ingredients in 9 x 13 pan.
• Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
To prepare topping:
• Cream together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
• Add sour cream
• Fold in cool whip
• Place topping on gelatin mixture, sprinkling nuts on top.
• Before serving, drain cherries briefly. (I let them sit for a few minutes on a paper towel.)
• Place on top, positioning so a cherry will be in the middle of each square when cut.