• Preheat oven to 375°.
• In a small bowl, stir together soup and sour cram until smooth. Set aside.
• Melt butter in a saucepan. Over medium heat cook onion and chili powder until tender, stirring often.
• Stir in chicken, 2 Tb of soup mixture and remove from heat.
• To make enchiladas, place along center of each tortilla ¼ C chicken mixture, folding sides over filling and place seam-
side down in greased baking dish.
• Spread remaining soup mixture over enchiladas, Cover with foil.
• Bake 15 minutes.
• Uncover, sprinkle with cheese and bake 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
Serve with guacamole, refried beans, or lettuce and tomato salad.