25 Nabisco Ginger snap cookies, finely crushed (about 1 ½ C)
½ C finely chopped pecans
4 pkgs (8 oz) crème cheese, softened
1 C sugar, divided
1 tsp vanilla
1 C canned pumpkin
1 tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
Dash ground cloves
• Preheat oven: 300°
• Mix ginger snaps crumbs, pecans and butter.
• Press firmly onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9 inch spring form pan.
• Beat crème cheese, ¾ C sugar and the vanilla with electric mixer until well blended.
• Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
• Remove 1½ C of batter and place in small bowl.
• Stir remaining ¼ C sugar, the pumpkin and spices into remaining batter.
• Spoon half of the pumpkin batter into crust. Top with spoonfuls of half of the reserved plain batter.
• Repeat layers.
• Cut through batters with knife several times for marble effect.
• Bake 55 minutes or until center is almost set.
• Cool completely.
• Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
• Cut into 16 slices.
• Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.