• Preheat oven to 350.
• Melt 2 sticks of butter in a 9 x 13 pan in the oven.
• Mix together 2 C Splenda, flour, milk, and baking powder. Pour into pan of melted butter.
• Combine in a sauce pan the first 5 fruit filling ingredients.
• Cook and stir until thickened and then add peaches, 1 Tb lemon juice, extracts and butter.
• Cook until peaches are hot, about 5 minutes. Carefully pour fruit filling into 9 x 13 pan on top of flour/milk mixture.
• Spoon topping mixture all across top of cobbler. Bake for 30 minutes.
• Serve warm with whipped topping or vanilla ice cream.